FEBA SECURITY SERVICES
FEBA has the experience to quickly mobilize personnel, management and assets to provide Protective Security and Event Staffing services to mitigate risk and enhance efficiency at various locations in the Country, to include MGM properties and specifically the Theater at National Harbor, Maryland. FEBA understands the possible nefarious threats that could befall the Theater at National Harbor and has taken every precaution to ensure that the security personnel assigned to the Back Stage areas in general and the theater in particular are professional and capable of preventing hostile acts and are proactive in apprehending and stopping those individuals bent on making a public statement or injuring Theater Patrons. Since February 1, 2017, FEBA has provided back stage event security support for more than 25 shows. FEBA is ready and has been responsive to Theater Management calls and in many cases were able to provide theater support with quality personnel with little notice. At one point FEBA responded on short notice and provided eight around the clock event staffers within 8 hours’ notice.
- We’re dedicated to providing you true security consulting and peace of mind.
- When you know you’re safe and secure, you can rest easily.
- When you rest easily, you can be more productive.
- When you are more productive, your profits increase.
- When profits increase your business is growing.
- We set ourselves apart with unwavering integrity and a strict code of ethics.
Advanced Security Solutions
Protecting your assets is a basic human instinct – you’ve worked hard for what you have. Why would you jeopardize that? At FEBA Security Services, we’re dedicated to providing you true security consulting and peace of mind. When you know you’re safe and secure, you can rest easily. When you rest easy, you can be more productive. When you are more productive, your profits increase. When profits increase your business is growing. We set ourselves apart with unwavering integrity and a strict code of ethics.
Our Value is Your Protection
- When you become a FEBA client, you receive state of the art Advanced Security Solution, which address’s your daily security and operational needs, take a look at our services and request your free 30.min consultation.
- Ask about our VULNERABILITY ASSESSMENTS performance report, one we can perform on your company or agency, which will outline your security risks. The end result using our services is a safer work environment for you and your staff.
THE FEBA DIFFERENCE
- Local office in Prince George’s County Maryland to support transition and program management.
- Holder of Maryland Business Security License and Private Investigator’s License with Local Small Business Enterprise, and Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business certified and Maryland Department of Transportation Certified Small Business.
- Financial bench strength to guarantee payroll for up to a year, if necessary.
- MGM Theater experience at National Harbor that gives FEBA the winning edge in understanding the Theater’s mission of providing extreme customer service at a high level, meeting and exceeding performance expectations in that there has been no show stoppages or delays because of security issues at the Theater caused by FEBA Services since February 1, 2017.
- FEBA has proven that it can be rapidly deployed to address emergencies and continuously monitor performance meeting call time on very short notice, having meet call times in as little as 8 hours’ notice.
- 24/7 Security Operations Support ensures that remote and cold start posts are always filled.
- Cooperation unmatched by the Contract Manager and Supervisor(s)
- Immediate Access to FEBA Corporate Officers at every show.
To FEBA quality Control is one of the most import and components of our Management Approach. Quality Control is the way we believe ensures our future success. Team FEBA uses a six-step quality control program to ensure transparency and compliant execution:
- Daily Supervisor Inspections prior to Event Start Times using a FEBA Tailored Comprehensive Self-Inspection Checklist
- Announced and Unannounced Quality Control Monitor Inspections using QC Checklists
- Internal Quality Assurance Evaluation Committee Meetings To Review Findings and Corrective Actions
- External Quality Control Meetings with the Client To Report Results
- Monitoring of the Key Management Indicators That Serve as the Foundation of FEBA’s QC Program
- Immediate Corrective Action of Deficiencies within 48 hours of Discovery
- No notice visits by Senior FEBA personnel
- No notice inspections by FEBA CEO, assuring contract compliance.
FEBA has a defined QA/QC organization that is managed by the Director of Operations in addition to his other operational duties bring oversight and compliance to Client rules, regulations and the Statement of Work or Performance Work Statement. Quality Assurance inspections may be conducted by project managers and supervisors to include the CM and first line supervisors (lieutenants). This multi-tiered approach ensures high levels of contract compliance and rapid detection and correction of performance issues. Lessons learned are shared across the contract and provide greater consistency and require less Client oversight. This process also drives continual improvement and innovation.
We identify issues using the Root Cause Analysis, and our experience over the last 30 years shows that most deficiencies fall into one of the following functional areas: training, individual behavior, policy and procedure, resources and equipment, leadership, or unforeseen circumstances/anomalous conditions. Root Cause Analysis that supports a corrective action plan ensures that problems are truly understood, and actionable solutions are developed based on factual information and thorough analysis.